Top

makeover

While we are having a makeover, visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bedfordsquarebrighton/

history

Sitting next to the Brighton Hotel and opposite the Victorian Bandstand, it was started in 1801 and finished by the late 1820's. Originally Bedford Square consisted of the two house's at the base of the square now part of Kings Road and the Brighton Hotel.

Go to top